Forbes.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


 I've been working closely with Denise Restauri on a comic for Forbes.com. The girl that the comic is on is Maggie Doyne- she is a 25 year old mother of 40 children in Nepal. She began a school for those orphans, and now watches after them. A young Mother Theresa in my book.
She spoke at the Forbes 400 Summit and was one of two standing ovations.

 I was able to talk with her for about an hour a few months ago, and we talked about how she began, her experience building the school, as well as the troubles that she has had, and the triumphs. She is a strong, genuine person, who just wants the world to be a better place, and is definitely making it happen.

See the article by Denise and my whole comic here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger