FWD: C.C.A.Christensen

Saturday, June 8, 2013


 This month's theme for Friends Who Draw is heroes and heroines. I chose C.C.A. Christensen for this week- and it's because he was my Great-great-great grandfather and was a painter from Denmark. I identify to him because he was gained notoriety from his artistic contributions to the LDS Church with his art about pioneers immigrating from Denmark to the USA. He is also someone I can't wait to meet when I die. He studied at the Royal Academy in Copenhagen. I wrote an article here about him earlier this year. My grandfather has one of his original paintings which I of course love looking at it whenever I visit. I love that I carry on that artistic lineage in my veins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger