New Items & is Valentine's The Worst?

Friday, January 17, 2014


Valentine's Day is in a couple weeks.. are you ready? I used to love Valentine's Day when I was in elementary school- it was fun getting little anonymous cards and candy in class. Plus my mom always gave us little gifts and made those sugar cookies with frosting that are to die for. I remember when I was about 8 or 9, we sat down to dinner on Valentine's Day and we each had little boxes next to our plates. My mom had given me a little heart pin and my brothers and I also got these little toy frogs that jumped when you squeezed this little pump attached to them. As I entered my teen years, I started disliking it a lot- It seemed so commercialized and mushy. I always cringed at Valentine's Day if I had a boyfriend because the last thing I wanted was a stuffed animal, chocolates, and some roses. As I moved past that awkward phase in my love life,  I appreciated making it a little less mushy and corny as I got older. Making it more classy and just an excuse to give someone you love or care about something that makes them know they are special. Hopefully I've made that possible for you as well. Click here for some fun new items in the store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger