Anthropologie Online Exclusive

Tuesday, March 25, 2014






I've been working with Anthropologie for the past few months to feature some of my items in their online store. It was a lot of work, but I'm so thrilled to see the results up online. A lot of these items are inspired by my time abroad in Asia (I think they look a bit Asian) I'm also obsessed with drawing faces and people and these little items have personalities all of their own. Ceramics have also been a huge inspiration in my life. I remember my mother buying beautiful Chinese plates and vases from local shops around Beijing, China (for pennies, truly, everything is so affordable there) I loved going through the warehouses of ceramics which were piled high up to the ceilings. I feel it's fitting that my illustration work be paired with ceramic-ware.

I hope that these are items that people will treasure. Each one was hand-painted by myself (whew!) and like I said before, a lot of work was put into making these for Anthro. I am very grateful for this experience. You can see them in their shop here. See more of my items in my own shop here.

1 comments:

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger