What's New?

Tuesday, April 5, 2016



Oh Em Gee... I have been so busy. I wanted to post these photos to show you what you've missed in case you also have been super busy too and haven't been able to stop by. 
Here's what's up:

  • Went to LA to source fabric/manufacturers for a new endeavor with my dear Kiley from Wren&James... more details to come soon. It was a successful trip and we came back with a lot of funny stories and fabric (from places like MOOD) Also went to Malibu, where I've never been, nor had a desire to go, but it was pretty nice and I love the beach as long as there is sand and sun and waves. 
  • I've got new items going up on Nylon Shop-- so those will be posted this coming FRIDAY (see here!)
  • I've been doing commissions and portraits as per usual (you can get one too here)
  • I've been making mock-drawer knobs (see above Chinese faces)
Do you want to keep track of these happenings? Follow me on Instagram @mylittlebelleville

Life is very unexpected isn't it? That's been playing over and over in my head for weeks. 

Ta ta for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger