Happy Year of the Dog!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018


Happy Chinese New Year! 

Is this your year? The Year of the Dog? Here is your personality if so: 

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They are honest, friendly, faithful, loyal, smart, straightforward, venerable and have a strong sense of responsibility. On the negative side, they are likely to be self-righteous, cold, terribly stubborn, slippery, critical of others and not good at social activities.

Find out your Chinese zodiac here.

1 comments:

  1. I love dogs of different breeds and I think that people can't be happy without dogs. Even people who work at top translation companies and have a lot of money tend to have dogs for a balanced life. I used to have dogs for all my life and I don't want to live without them.

    ReplyDelete

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger