Celebration of The Hand.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


For those of you who didn't know, I participated in a project called Celebration of The Hand, which was a promotional piece/collaboration with Craft Lake City. A few of the artists from Craft Lake were asked to create pieces for The Temporary Museum of Permenant Change, which are a series of plaquets around SLC that display artwork for people around the city to enjoy.

I did one of my Domino Dog.. which was a dog that I once dreamt about, which was 9 feet long, and had a domino pattern on it's back. It had puppies, and they were for sale in a mall I was walking around in. I decided against getting one in my dream, thinking it would be a bit of an inconvenience to have a 9 ft long dog around.

I liked the image, and thought it would be kind of a fun symbol for Craft Lake City, as well as for this particular exhibition. Here is the video- excuse my brief appearance ;)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger