Hello Chicago!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013


So my day is a bit busy putting everything together for above event. Renegade- a curated selection of modern makers, creators, movers and shakers held nationally and internationally (there is even one in London) full of crafters, artists, and creatives. I feel pretty honored to be in it this year- especially since I applied on a whim and didn't even think I'd get in. This is one of Renegade's biggest markets too. It will be along Wicker Park, and there will be so many beautiful things to see and buy and creativity galore!... I can't even wait.

So come on down this weekend if you'll be in Chicago. Saturday-Sunday 11AM-7PM. I know it's going to be fabulous.

1 comments:

  1. You were one of my favorite vendors at Renegade! Thanks for coming out to Chicago...So glad to have discovered you. I got one of your face spoons, I LOVE IT! It makes me happy to look at it in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger