Drawing Lessons: November

Monday, October 28, 2013


I'm now offering drawing lessons for any of you who want to learn how to improve your drawing skills, explore your creativity, and experiment with new art concepts and ideas. We'll learn basic traditional technique with live models and still life sessions, as well as explore the creative side with comics and illustration skills. If you would like a brief outline of each weekly class along with pricing, please email me at: bambergerstudio@gmail.com. I also teach children's classes as well- so specify which you are interested in.

Above drawing was done by me when I apprenticed with William Whitaker. He had me copy several Charles Bargue sketches. Which is a method I'd like to teach in classes to those who are interested. I spent 3 months on that drawing. It helped me improve in so many ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger