Drawing Lessons Begin Next Week!

Monday, November 4, 2013


You guys! I'm so excited to begin these lessons next Monday!! If you want in on the classes the schedule is:

Mondays- 12-3PM
Thursdays- 6-9PM
Saturdays- 12-3PM

Email me at: bambergerstudio@gmail.com to sign up. I teach children's classes and adult classes on Saturdays. The rest are just adult lessons. We will be going over basic drawing techniques, cast drawings, live model sessions, creative drawing projects, and much, much more. Spots are filling up quick so email me by the end of the week!

Huzzah!

Oh and did I mention that the room the classes will be in is amazing? Sneak peek is that above photograph... it's to die for!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger