Andseven.com ONLINE CLASS!

Thursday, August 14, 2014




 I'm teaching a class!
 And it's online! 
It's accessible from anywhere!
 AND I'm teaching you how to draw mermaids! 
And turn them into stickers! 
WHAT!

Andseven.com is a beautiful platform to begin teaching worldwide. It is wonderful- the people who work for them (especially my dear Katharine Rodebush) are so passionate and such examples to how I want to view life every day. 
I'm happy because when we move to London (next month!!),
I'll still be able to teach all kinds of classes from the other side of the world. 

My class is only $8 and you can go back and learn at your own pace. You will learn how to draw a mermaid, and then turn it into something fun and utilitarian. 

So click here to sign up!! 
I am available for any questions you may have along the way.


<><><>


(top photo by Jessica Peterson)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger