Sktchbk Thames

Monday, September 22, 2014



Spent the day wandering around the (centre) of London today. It was beautiful. As we wandered around, in and out of Westminster Cathedral (not Abbey..Cathedral... one of my favorites) and went to the Abbey (which was closed) at the end of the day, it smelled distinctly like fall. You know the smell. The leaves, the colder air, mixed with a little bit of dust and earth. Leaves are everywhere. And I'm still finding a way to get settled- we still have a few weeks before we can move into our ' room with a view' (and it is one of those- just wait). But at least the seasons are in place, and I guess I'll have to just be alright with that.

Sketch on the South Bank of The Thames. Pen in journal/sketchbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger