S A L E for UNICEF

Friday, November 27, 2015


I've been thinking about the Syrian refugees for a while now. I know they, as well as others, have been suffering for years in the Middle East. Thanks to social media, I feel like we are all becoming more aware of what is going on, and what we can do to help. My heart reaches out to these desperate people who are fleeing their homes piled onto boats to try and find something less violent, not knowing if they will even survive the trip. Dying in a boat is better than being in Syria. It's that bad. I know how much I have been blessed with as an American citizen. I have always had freedoms and safety. I can't imagine my country being war-torn and unsafe to live in. It's horrifying.

I want so much to be able to help in some way through my work, so this weekend use code: UNICEF at checkout, and 10% of all proceeds will go to UNICEF. Your purchase will help provide humanitarian aid and supplies to help the refugees, most of which are children.
 Let's help give back. Every little bit helps. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger