live CRUDE!

Friday, December 18, 2015


I've begun using oil to cleanse my face instead of my usual Skinceuticals LHA cleanser (which I've been using for years) My skin was fine, but England's water took it's toll on my face. It has harsh minerals, which makes it hard to get everything off of your face when you wash it, and even drinking it made my skin a little crazy. I now use CRUDE Everything Oil and their Detox mask for problem areas a couple times a week. It took a few weeks for my face to adjust, and to balance the right amount of oil, but since then, my skin has felt so good and has completely cleared up. I use it once a day to remove my make up, and I use the mask a couple times a week. It's wonderful, and I suggest you try it too!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger