Tedx Talk + MLB

Wednesday, November 8, 2017




It's finally out!
I was lucky to be able to do illustrations for Beauty Redefined's Tedx Talk this past month. I LOVE Lindsay + Lexie's platform, and their work is absolutely powerful. When I was a teen I always felt like I needed to be a certain way physically, and it continued throughout college where I had a bit of an eating problem. I know that body image is mental and it's hard to step outside of it and see yourself for who you are and what you are capable of. Their work will teach and change your mentality and you can love who you are. Women, we are not just bodies!
Their motto? See more, Be more.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of presentation.
    Dissertation Experts

    ReplyDelete

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger