Travels.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


B & I are going to India in February. Our Indian friend is getting married, and we thought it would be an excellent experience, especially since it will be a traditional arranged marriage. 
B has been to India before- he back-packed around with his 2 buddies and they had a lot of good times. In the first few weeks of dating, he told me his favorite places in the world were his grandmother's backyard and The Golden Temple in Amritsar. We are headed there this trip too, so he can show me. 

I can't wait. 

Another really big perk of this trip is our route there. We fly directly to Paris, and get to stay there a whole day and a night before we go to New Delhi. 

My dream come true. I will say hello to Paris once again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger