Inspiration & Green

Sunday, March 17, 2013



Happy St. Paddy's!

I spoke with a friend today who lives in Boston and said that the parade there was a little crazy- lots of Irish blood in that town. Though Utah does it's best- I made some green sugared Hot Chocolate Cookies, which are still some of my favorites (and vegan!) - to church I wore my jade necklace from The Dirt Market in Beijing, and when I was home I just left on my little chip of green emerald ring- just to prove whoever pinched me that I indeed kept the day in mind. I made sure to pinch Brandon hard for forgetting- though he still pinched me back.

I love these triptychs. The top, because of the colors together- and the bottom for the slivers and slices of faces that seem to be etching their way to the viewer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger