My Little Belleville in Covent Garden

Thursday, October 30, 2014


I was asked to be part of Etsy House this Christmas Holiday! What is Etsy House you ask?
It is Etsy's first UK Christmas pop-up shop held in Covent Garden this December 5-7.
 It is hand-picked and curated, which makes me feel pretty honored to have been picked out of hundreds of talented people to have my wares displayed at this amazing location. 
("All I want is a room somewhere....")

Here are the details. 

Etsy House will be open in London from 5th – 7th December 2014

Friday 5th December: 10am – 8pm Saturday 6th December: 10am – 8pm Sunday 7th December: 12pm – 6pm

Where:

Covent Garden
5 Great Newport Street
London
WC2H 7HY

For more information about it click here.
My face ceramics will be on display for sale there so stop on by!

<><><><>
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger