The Plum Tree Monster- Now Available!

Friday, October 31, 2014





Happy Halloween Book Launch Day!

The Plum Tree Monster is the perfect book to premiere on Halloween because it's a bit of a darker story. It was based on a recurring nightmare I had as a kid.
The monster in it is one I saw exactly in my dream.
 It's meant to be dark humor though, (so don't be afraid of it scaring your kids)
 They'll enjoy it I think!

It is ready to be purchased here. Monday it will be available on Amazon.com. I hope you enjoy it, and that your kids will too. Please write a review once you've read it, I want to hear feedback.

We'll begin having readings around London too, if you are in town. 
I hope you will come and say hi. I'll post reading dates on here soon.

Thanks for all of the support already-- I've been so lucky to have it.

<<<>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger