Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls

Wednesday, December 7, 2016





Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls is out now! You can order your own copy here.

This summer I was approached by founder Elena Favilla, (two days after we moved to Philly!) and we worked together to bring you my illustrated rebel girl Yoko Ono. I recently visited an art installation Yoko did called The Wishing Tree in Washington D.C. You could write wishes and tie them onto real trees in the sculpture garden near the National Gallery. I loved reading the wishes, and writing my own. A lot of them said things like, I wish I was smarter, I wish I could fall in love some day, I wish I was richer, I wish I could fly.

If you are a girl and you wish to break the rules and be something different, this book is proof that you can and be successful at it. I love it, and I am excited to share it with others and inspire them with these wonderful stories and drawings. I hope you love it too. (My illustration is on page 196!)

Order your copy here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© My Little Belleville All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger